September 15, 2016
Last week we completed our annual cycle challenge by cycling from Sofia, Bulgaria to Thasos, Greece.
You can find more photos here
August 11, 2016
Last night TechHuddle hosted a CTO meetup on APIs are eating the world.
Simon Wood from Holiday Extras gave an amazing presentation.
- Introduction to Simon Wood
- Consuming APIs
- The world before APIs
- How Mobile, Social and Cloud caused a landslide move to APIs
- The power of APIs for rapid development and deferring complex problems
- Lean software development powered by APIs
- APIs as a data highway between businesses
- Offering out APIs
- The world before APIs
- Why you should offer an API
- Case studies of increased revenue on the back of APIs
- Private APIs Vs Public APIs and why Private does not work
- The right and wrong way to build APIs
- Rate shaping & throttling
- How to evangelise your API
- The future is APIs
A big thank you to Simon for giving such a comprehensive and informative presentation on APIs.
July 22, 2016
We have recently launched a new website for our CTO rount-tables called http://www.cto-meetup.com
The CTO meetup is an invite only event for leading technologists including Chief Technology Officers, VP of Engineering, Chief Architects, etc.
If you would like to attend then please visit the website and enter your email address and we will be in touch.
June 22, 2016
In addition to doing a lot of software development at TechHuddle we also do a lot of software testing so we have spun out a new business called We Test Software.
Please visit the website to learn more and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
April 14, 2016
Last night TechHuddle hosted a CTO meetup on eCommerce.
Kevin Murray of Greenlight Commerce did a cracking presentation on eCommerce platforms (Hybris, Demandware, Magento, etc.), associated products/services you will likely need such as Elasticera, TheFilter, etc, best practices for implementing, etc.
April 8, 2016
We are attending MobCon in Sofia, Bulgaria on 10th April.
Pop by our stand and say hello
February 4, 2016
Last night TechHuddle hosted a CTO meetup on Docker.
Ian Miell, VP PaaS, Barclays, gave the presentation on Docker which covered:
- Introduction to Ian Miell
- Introduction to Docker
- Case studies & benefits
- Adoption challenges
- How to deal with them
- Docker and DevOps
- Where is Docker heading, and when?
November 26, 2015
Last night TechHuddle hosted a CTO meetup on Machine Learning and Predictive APIs.
Big thanks to Neil Andrassy who is the CTO at TheFilter and gave the presentation covering
- The difference between supervised and unsupervised machine learning
- An introduction to some of the key algorithms commonly used today
- typical real-world problems each algorithm can be applied to
- input data requirements
- thoughts on processing effort, accuracy and scalability
- An overview of available ML products and capabilities including
- Google Prediction API
- mazon Machine Learning
- Azure ML
- Big ML
- Prediction IO
October 13, 2015
TechHuddle is participating in the Careers Day at Interpred World Trade Centre Sofia on 14th Oct 2015 from 10:00 – 18:00. See you there!